Thursday, May 22, 2008

Worst Bumper Sticker EVER

I've seen a lot of bad bumper stickers. We all have. I just saw one that takes the cake as the worst one I've ever seen. it said "carry your baby, not the car seat."

Are you kidding me? okay, so when you go grocery shopping, who's gonna push the carriage and get the food? Even if you can manage to pull it off, your arm will not thank you for it. When you do any errands a mother has to do on her own with a baby in tow are you supposed to have a nanny with you or something? Really, lady, what kind of crack are you on? I sat behind this lady at a drive through and she must have ordered the entire lineup of starbucks drinks because it took forever, so I had to stare at her stupid bumper sticker for a looong time, getting more and more mad. She's probably one of those nutjobs that breastfeeds until her kids are 8 years old, too. Yes, some people do that, as evidenced by this disturbing video I came across when I was watching funny videos of babies laughing. Really, bumper sticker lady, keep your dumb values to yourself.

4 comments:

Eckarah said...

I REALLY enjoyed that...

tara said...

I thought you'd be able to appreciate that.

Anonymous said...

I saw that stupid bumper sticker today. It makes no sense.

tara said...

It's the WORST! I should have knocked on her window and asked her to explain her twisted stupidity. I'm sure that would have been colorful