Thursday, May 22, 2008

Everyone here is so much cooler than I am. . .

People are just so freakin' cool here. There are so many athletic people. I'm constantly seeing people in full athletic gear for various sports all over the city. I'm in a coffee shop and some guy just came in all decked out and I don't even know for what sport. he was wearing pretty regular athletic pants and a fleece, but his boots looked like spaceman boots. I've seen climbers, bikers, runners, surfers cross-country skiers (there's still some snow on some of the trails), and people like that guy I just saw, where I don't have a clue what he's geared up for. This isn't even counting the people backpacking through the area - who knows what they've been up to. Most people in this city are either coming from or going to places cooler than I've probably ever been in my life. It's like a big giant playground for adults.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are COOL, Love you Boom, MOM