Monday, May 19, 2008

Hobo Jim is THE MAN in Alaska

The people at the Kenai B&B Association meeting were really gung ho about getting him to play so of course I had to look him up. I can see why now. This guy seems legendary around here. He was a logger, commercial fisherman, and cowboy before he started writing songs. Basically this guy is all that is and ever will be Alaska. I'm really hoping he agrees to play for the Summer Solstice because I'm volunteering so I'd be able to see him. I'd rather see him in that setting than a bar setting because festivals are just more fun.

Everyone send emails to him telling him to play at the KDLL Summer Solstice Festival.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so much fun to read! You should do a book! Sounds like you love the place!
Stay Safe, I Love You
Dad

Anonymous said...

This is so much fun to read! You should do a book! Sounds like you love the place!
Stay Safe, I Love You
Dad

Anonymous said...

This is so much fun to read! You should do a book! Sounds like you love the place!
Stay Safe, I Love You
Dad

Anonymous said...

Sorry, the blog takes the comment slowly, so I hit Publish Your Comment three (count them) three times. Oopps
Dad