Wednesday, May 21, 2008

C'mon BoA, Alaska's been a state since '59!

This was a draft that I forgot to post way back when. Meh, may as well post it now.

Bank of America can just change their name right now. They can call themselves Bank of Contiguous States from now on. They don't exist up here. I'm told by my mother and the internet that there is a lone ATM in the mall downtown, but I have yet to find it. What the hell? This is America, Bank of America. Because I'll be getting checks from Frenchy I just opened up a bank account today with an Alaskan Bank. It's just a savings account so I can deposit checks. Fun stuff. I even got a free pen for signing up with them! Yeah!
The really stupid thing is that you can get an Alaska Airlines miles credit card through Bank of America. I think there used to be a Bank of America presence up here, which would explain that, but no more. STUPID.


I'm still a little surprised they don't exist up here because of how prevalent they are at home and virtually everywhere else in the country. Devil monopoly bank that I stay with for convenience. I'm what's wrong with this country, huh?

I have more drafts to go through. . . lookout.

No comments: