Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Weird weather

More hail today. What the heck is going on?! There was actually a bit of thunder, too. I only heard it twice and didn't see any lightning. The hail today was bigger than yesterday and there was a lot more of it. This time I got some video. I took two videos. I'm posting a short one of the hail bouncing off of the garage roof.




The other video I need to edit a bit before I put it up. It shows the hail piled up allover the place, but while I was taking the video I was talking to Ed and you can't hear what he's saying on the tape, you can only hear me, so I'm going to edit most of that part out. It's unfortunate because he was telling me about a time in Florida when it rained shrimp and fish and he thinks it must have been because a funnel cloud picked them up. Then he was talking about how the lake in his backyard now has shrimp in it. It was an interesting conversation, but unfortunately he was the only interesting part of it and he's the only bit you can't hear of the conversation.

No comments: